Tersus 1.3.15 has been announced stable, and a new Windows installation kit has been created (Ubuntu installation to follow). See the download page for more details.
The automatic update site (http://updates.tersus.com/1.x) has also been updated. Existing studio installations can be updated through eclipse's automatic update mechanism (if configured to do so), or manually. See the Getting Updates page for more details.
This version includes numerous bug fixes and features, which were introduced following our previous stable version release (1.3.6), and are listed in the Change Log for each version.
- iPhone Tutorial - ShoppingList stages 1-6
- New version of Table Wizard (based on rich table functionality).
- Graceful handling of missing model through validation and new Replace with... action.
- New Show Links action.
- Java 1.5 compatibility (for Mac)
- Various new plugins, templates and client-side implementations - including initial client side database support (tested in Safari).
This version also includes a new validation alerting of slots (triggers/exits) having no data type defined. If you are upgrading from a previous version you may find that existing applications which previously had no validation messages, now display this new validation message. It is recommended you address these messages appropriately.